Saturday, December 12

Winter fun at my house.

It snowed here last Monday. The pictures I took of that morning and first day, for some reason are just on my Facebook and not in my picture file, but I can tell you it was amazingly beautiful and fun to have. The snow lasted until Friday when it started to rain. It was melting very slowly because it was soooo cold. The first 4 pictures in this post were taken on Tuesday and the rest were taken on Wednesday.






See the little bird on the bush? They were all out playing in the snow!



I thougth the picture of my covered deck made an interesting pattern.










You can see a little of the driveway and that it still has snow on it.


























3 comments:

Jessica said...

SOOOO jealous! All we have is rain!! LOVE MY GIFT!! I will post pictures when I get a chance!

Corinnea said...

Sooooo pretty! Love the birds.

My gifts are great!!! Look forward to more!

Jennifer said...

your home is so beautiful! ANd the snow..I wish we'd get that much here!